Frankfort Fire Department
The Frankfort Fire Department is accepting applications from August 1, 2019 until September 6, 2019. The application link is provided below. Applicants must consider the following guidelines for employment with the Frankfort Fire Department.
• You must be a citizen of the United States.
• Applicant shall be at least 21 years of age and shall not have reached their 36th birthday by date of employment.
• Must be a high school graduate in possession of a high school diploma or an accredited G.E.D.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to pass a written examination, physical examination, physical confidence test, ladder climb, and an oral interview.
• Live in Clinton County or within 50 miles of the City of Frankfort.
• Must pass physical examination and psychiatric examination through the Public Employee Retirement Fund (PERF).
• Must not be convicted of a felony.
• A dishonorable discharge from military service shall disqualify the applicant and a discharge other than honorable may be ground for rejection.
After filling out the application online, the applicant must turn copies of the following to the Frankfort Fire Headquarters Office before/on September 6, 2019. (201 S. Clay Street, Frankfort, IN 46041)
• Birth certificate
• Valid driver’s license
• High school diploma or G.E.D Certification
• Any Fire/EMS Certifications
• Any secondary education diploma or vocational diploma
• authorize a criminal history search
• Signed liability waiver and release form
**The Criminal History Record is completed by an email that will be sent from Human Resources. The Waiver and Release form will be located at the Frankfort Fire Headquarters Office between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. These forms may be filled out, signed, and turned in the same day with all other forms, certifications, and licenses needed.Apply Now