Frankfort, Ind. – With this year’s July 4 Harvard Terrace bicycle parade just around the corner, Frankfort Police announce street closures and delays planned in the area next Wednesday beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Motorists are advised the following intersections will be affected that day:
- Clay Street and Harvard Terrace
- East Street and Harvard Terrace
- Harvard Terrace and O’Neil Street
- Glendale Drive and O’Neil Street
- East Street and Glendale Drive
- Clay Street and Glendale Drive
The parade starts at 10:00 a.m., with the line up happening at 9:45 a.m.
According to Police Chief Troy Bacon, there will be hundreds of people on bicycles and pedestrians walking the area to watch the parade.
“We ask everyone in the immediate and surrounding area to be mindful and use extra caution when traveling near this part of town to help ensure the holiday is safe and enjoyable for all parade participants and spectators,” Bacon said.